job vacancies at ajman university uae
APPLY NOW !!!
Job Position – Various Positions
Job type – Full time
Place – UAE
Nationality – Any nationality
Posted Date – 22nd July, 2018
Salary – Attractive Salary Package
Job source – ajman university official career page
Job Description :-
Looking for an exciting career at Ajman University? Find latest jobs in Ajman University at Gulfinterview. You can easily find the latest career vacancies at Gulfinterview. Visit our site & Apply now by submitting your resume.
|Company Name||Ajman University|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Salary Range||Not Specified|
1. Chemical Storekeeper
2. HR Coordinator
3. Marketing Coordinator
4. CEC Officer
5. Student Recruitment Coordinator
6. Senior Internal Auditor
7. Registered Nurse
8. Benefits Coordinator
9. Teaching Assistant – Biomedical Engineer
10. Research Assistant
11. Lab Animal Caretaker
12. Technician for Research Lab
13. Teaching Assistant
14. Teaching Assistant – Interior Design
ABOUT AJMAN UNIVERSITY –
• Ajman University (AU) has been at the bleeding edge of U.A.E. instruction since being established as the main private college in the Gulf district 30 years back. With the current expansion of a College of Medicine, the point of interest establishment (with grounds in Ajman and Fujairah) now envelops 9 schools offering 23 undergrad and 10 graduate projects. AU’s projects are authorize by the UAE’s Ministry of Education. Also, AU is seeking after worldwide accreditation for particular projects and also the University on the loose.
• Faculty and understudies encapsulate the college’s “Get it Going” adage. A valid example are Italian instructors Emanuela Corti and Ivan Parati. At the point when the dynamic team isn’t showing plan in the College of Engineering, they’re making imaginative pieces of clothing that fill numerous needs. Their cutting edge garments, known as “Sensewear,” can be worn by anybody however are particularly important for those with Sensory Processing Disorders frequently connected with a mental imbalance and Asperger disorder. Sensewear won the Grand Prix at the Lexus Design Awards in Japan 2015, and earned the best “wearable tech” grants at Venice Design Week in 2016 and at Health Tech and You in 2017.
HOW TO APPLY –
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to Ajman University career page
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
SEND NOW !!!