Asian engineering company job vacancies in middle east
APPLY NOW !!!
Job Position – Various
Job type – Full time
Job Location – Middle East
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – 21 june, 2018
Monthly Salary – Not specified
Company Name – Leading Asian engineering company
Job source – assignments abroad times newspaper
Job Description :-
Looking for Assignments abroad times newspaper jobs? Find latest jobs in leading Asian Engineering Company Involved in Shipping / Building Projects in Middle East at Gulfinterview. You can easily find the latest career vacancies at Gulfinterview. Visit our site & Apply now by submitting your resume.
|Company Name||Not Specified|
|Job Location||Middle East|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Salary Range||Not Specified|
Urgently Required for a leading Asian Engineering Co. Involved in Shipping / Building Projects in Middle East
◆ Interview Started from 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd June 2018 (Except Sunday)
1. Accountants – 10
2. Mechanical Engineer – 15
3. Safety Officer – 15
4. Gypsum Carpenter – 40
5. Indian COOK – 15
6. Furniture Carpenter – 30
7. QA/QC – 40
8. AC Tecnincain – 35
9. Mason – 30
10. Security Guard – 30
11. Electrician – 35
12. Plumber – 40
13. Waiter – 25
14. Pipe fitter – 35
15. Welder – 40
Job responsibilities –
• Assesses mechanical and electromechanical frameworks and items by outlining and directing exploration programs; applying standards of mechanics, thermodynamics, water power, warm exchange, and materials.
• Confirms framework and item capacities by outlining possibility and testing strategies; testing properties.
• Develops mechanical and electromechanical items by examining client prerequisites; exploring and testing assembling and gathering techniques and materials; requesting perceptions from administrators.
• Develops producing forms by outlining and changing hardware for creating, building, gathering, and introducing parts.
• Assures framework and item quality by planning testing techniques; testing completed item and framework abilities; affirming creation, gathering, and establishment forms.
• Prepares item reports by gathering, dissecting, and condensing data and patterns.
• Provides building data by noting inquiries and solicitations.
• Maintains item and friends notoriety by agreeing to government controls.
• Keeps gear operational by planning support and repair administrations; following producer’s guidelines and set up techniques; asking for extraordinary administrations.
HOW TO APPLY –
◆ ECNR PASSPORT ONLY
Interview Started from 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd June 2018 (Except Sunday)
◆ AL MANZIL TRADING AND LABOUR SERVICES LLP 3 Address: K. J. Tech Center, Mandala Service Rd, Opp. Mumbai Bank, Mankhurd (W) , Mumbai43.
Contact – 8655020335, 8097070335, 8655040335
BEST OF LUCK !!!